Working with Southport Methodist Churches
Circuit Administration Manager
£12.19 per hour, 25 hours per week (Mon-Fri)
The Methodist Church has an exciting opportunity for a Circuit Administrator Manager working as part of a team with line management responsibility for the Circuit Administrator. We are seeking an enthusiastic person, who enjoys meeting people, is good at introducing, maintaining and improving systems, is creative and IT literate, and is excited about promoting the Christian faith within our communities.
Working alongside the Ministers and Church members, you will:
- Establish and maintain a Circuit database, including the associated guidelines and processes.
- Act as the Circuit GDPR Officer, implementing processes across the circuit and local churches to manage compliance with the regulations.
- Manage Circuit equipment and resources, enabling users of such resources and equipment to be able to readily access them as required.
- Maintain a system for retaining Circuit documents making them suitably accessible by those requiring access.
- Oversee the annual reporting for the Circuit and support local churches as appropriate with their reporting requirements.
- Support Circuit officeholders with the administration processes and requirements for their roles as appropriate.
- Support the Circuit Superintendent Minister/Ministers in the annual cycle of meetings, schedules, documents and governance requirements.
- Manage Circuit and church communications processes such as notice sheets, social media ad websites (directing as appropriate with the Circuit Webmaster).
- Prepare and manage the Circuit Administration budget.
- Manage and supervise the Circuit Administrator.
The hours of work are 25 hours per week, over five days, Monday to Friday, with 28 days holiday (pro-rata) per annum. The rate of pay is £12.19 per hour.
For an application pack please visit southportmethodist.org.uk /jobs. The application deadline is Friday 7th January 2022, interviews will be held shortly thereafter.
If you would like to have an informal chat about the position before applying, please contact Rev Patrick Evans on 07813 211501.